Сайт Деловой английский www.delo-angl.ru
What Flight Attendants Do
Federal law mandates that flight attendants provide safety instructions.
Flight attendants provide personal services to ensure the safety and comfort of airline passengers.
Flight attendants typically do the following:
- Attend preflight briefings on details of the flight
- Ensure that adequate supplies of refreshments and emergency equipment are on board
- Demonstrate the use of emergency equipment
- Ensure that all passengers fasten their seatbelts
- Serve, and sometimes sell, beverages, meals, or snacks
- Take care of passengers’ needs
- Assist passengers with special needs
- Reassure passengers during flight, such as when the aircraft hits turbulence
- Administer first aid to passengers, when needed
- Direct passengers in case of