Источник: сайт JobBank USA www.jobbankusa.com
123 Main Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 30339
Home: (555) 555-1234, Cell: (555) 555-1235, asmith@sample~resume.com
Objective: Seek the Position of Interpreter/Translator
SUMMARY: Remarkably gifted and self motivated Interpreter/Translator with huge experience providing optimal interpretation and translation support to the Resident Royal Advisors (RRA) in his implementation of the Royal Covenant and supporting effective delivery of the Royal Covenant and ensuring good communications and co-ordination between the Royal Partners.
Summary of Qualifications
- More than six years experience.
- Excellent Romanian and certified proficiency in English.
- Proven excellent written English.
- Exceptional simultaneous interpretation skills.
- Proven ability to translate complicated texts such as law, IT and official documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Romanian and English.
- Excellent team working abilities together with an innate diplomacy.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Access, Excel, Power Point).
- Highly motivated and results oriented with the ability to plan ahead.
- Excellent knowledge to EU.
- Strong knowledge of Intellectual Property (IP).
- Profound knowledge of EU policies and institutions particularly those pertaining to the European Structural Funds.
Resident Royal Advisor, Royal Project, Romania
2002 – Present
- Provide interpretation and translation assistance related to the preparation of quarterly reports and other project reports.
- Perform translation of background documents, law documents and the like related to project implementation.
- Provide translation (including simultaneous translation where necessary) and interpretation support at training sessions, workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Support Interpretation to the RRA in liaison with Romanian administration at National and Regional level.
- Provide other interpretation and translation related to the project as required by the RRA.
- Perform other duties and ad hoc administrative support to RRA in Romania including record keeping, logistic support related to project activities and advice and guidance on local issues.
Fidson Language Shop, Minneapolis
2000 – 2002
- Provided an interpretation service primarily for Council Departments, and also to agencies outside the Authority at formal and informal interviews/meetings in Romania language on as and when required basis.
- Provided an Interpretation/Translation Service in line with Fidson Language Shop’s Policy and Procedures, Service Standards, code of conduct and any national standards.
- Translated various publications and documents which were accurate, clear, concise and in plain language which was understood by the targeted local community.
- Provided as necessary, scripts and spoken communications for all purposes as requested. (I.e. audio transcripts and voice overs).
- Used specialized translation software in the production of written translation and formatted documents when possible as specified by the Fidson Language Shop Service Development Manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Romania Language
University of Romania (2000)
К данному резюме перевод не прилагается, так как, по нашему мнению, переводчики в нем не нуждаются.